You know what? You're right! These incidents happened back inthe late 70's,
early 80's when the boardwalk was closed down. All except the Palace. No, I
don't have any facts to back it up but I will research it and get back to you.
The man DID do some wheeling and dealing back then. What I know is based on
hearsay of natives, which I am not, so, I'm basically repeating what I heard.
On a personal nature, I do remember, he left his wife of many years to marry a
young, asian girl from Neptune and had at least 2 more kids with her. Just as
the repugs love anything sexual, except when the light shines on them, see Newt
Gingrich and a couple of others, (one had a kid when he was 41), investigated
Clinton to death, and the Illinois Republican hopeful, that ran against Barack
Obama until it was revealed he wanted a "menage' a three" with his wife and
another! Oh well! Why do you have to know me? Can't I express myself like you?
Who are You?

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note: message attached