--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jim you know I dig you but I'm not willing to label AP are racist
> place based on a vague "treated him unfairly" reference from 7 years
> ago.
>
> Someone is going to have to do better than that to convince me.
I am not saying it is sorry if it was misunderstood.
But every town has it people that are prejudice.I had a Past Commander & State
Commander Joe Scott from Scott's T.V. Store Asbury Park he was great treated
every Veteran equal.When he past away things got a little out of Hand.Joe Scott
was great for Asbury Park got involve in theschools & everything.Asbury Park
has alot of people black & white that will work together I believe that was
proven on March 11, 2005 it didn't matter the color of your skin.What you
believe should happen in Asbury Park with the Redevelopment that night.If you
believe in the War or was againest we all United that night for one reason for
a young man that was wounded in Combat that was rasie in this great City.Lou
Jordan & Gilbert Reed came that night.All the stuff he got while he was in
Walter Reed Hospital the 1st time more than any solider in Walter Reed Army
Hospital Washington D.C. there are some people that know about a town called
Asbury Park in Washington because how everyone united for a young man.Stone
Pony gave me 3 shopping bags of shirts & hats for the soliders at Walter
Reed.When Kate Mellina went on Channel 12 news asking for donations.He got more
than any other solider in Walter Reed the nurse told me.Not only do I think
there should be a flag flying on our waterway 24/7 for the soldier
officer,fireman there also the person in the city that donates there time in
specail ways to make it better.The VFW donated a fountain for sunset lake it
breaks does the city fix {no}  Werner takes the time & does.Ben plants flowers
in Bradley Park.Skip takes pictures of March 11,2005 that help SSG Craft alot
when he had to back to the Hospital 2nd time to look at those pictures.Maureen
donates alot of time with her show.Everyone on March 11 that donated time for
the event.Alot of these people go unnotice there what that Flag is all about
also & should Fly 24/7 on one of the greatest Waterways in the U.S.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.