On 8/2/05 12:27 AM, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> You don't think the discussions on this board in the past few weeks
>> signify a pretty tightly wound up group?
>
> The question pending Gary is whether AP is a racist place.  My answer
> is no.

The question I was posing was based on the recent posts.  I could go back
and find over 100 posts in the past two weeks that mentioned racist
arguments.  Are you telling me you didn't see those posts?  My God, it was
like somebody turned on a light switch.  EVERY post in the past 3 days
mentioned racism.  It was like a different newsgroup.

All I'm saying is that maybe this came from somewhere.  Not the Asbury Park
Press but somewhere else.