In a message dated 8/2/2005 5:02:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'm on
the floor laughing that you portray racism in epidemic proportions
in AP without being able to cite a single instance of it. I'm
intellectually dishonest?
Tom,

Three people during my campaigning commented to me that the best thing for AP would be to move the blacks out of town.  These were/are racist comments and these were registered voters in Asbury Park.  So at least on three occaisions in the very recent past, racism existed in Asbury Park.  I also met just two weeks ago with a woman who detailed how she was "red-lined" for a bank loan to purchase a home in AP.  This was another instance of an Asbury Parker dealing with racism.

Stop your nonsense Tom.  This isn't a game or a high school debate.

Peace, JWK

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS