I'd love to! Some of the nicest people live there! I beleive that
there are 3 New Jerseys. The so-called industrial North, central,
which is us, although my Northern friends call Asbury "South Jersey",
and South Jersey, that calls Asbury, North Jersey! Jerseyjohn and
others, I'm no longer going to post about racism, racist attitudes,
etc., Why? You have a poster who either has his/her head in the sand
and nothing you or I say will convince him/her, otherwise. IT EXISTS!
Just look at who runs the government to who runs the prisons. Oh
yeah, we've made progress. I can walk into a restaurant and hopefully
be served. What happened to all the dime stores like Woolworths,
Newberrys, Kress, McCrory's, etc.? They ALL went out of business!
Why? They didn't change with the times! Sure lunch counters were
integrated in the 60's but who would eat from these greasy spoons?
Also, if you do business with the government, you HAVE to hire
minorities, as in Blacks. Why? We pay federal tax, too! We pay ncome
tax, too! Just as the revolutionaries argued against paying tax to
King george without representation, why should any black person pay
taxes? We're not represented fairly. Matter of fact, we should be
exempt, until reparations are paid to us for 450 years of free labor,
okay Blue Bishop? How'd you go to law school? What did your parents
do for a living? Did you have a maid? Butler? Mexican gardener? Au
pair? You sound like you've been under a rock, don't read the papers,
never heard of police brutality, Abner Louima, Emmett Till, or the T-
shirts, NYC cops wore during the Giuilani Administration, "We Own The
Night"! NO? Italians, Irish, German, ALL have been discriminated from
the moment they touched these shores! You need a lesson in History!
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> *yawn*
> next time I go to my parents, you wanna come down to a farm? You
> wanna see how chickens go from an egg to your grocery store? Wanna
> see sausage made? Did you ever wonder why it's called "scrapple"?
do