Skip,

    Which one of these countries has ascended?  I'm confused about the
countries you choose as success stories?  Japan is the most overatted
country of all time, have you bought in to the hype?  Remember, they
were going to take over the world?  The real estate of the Emperor's
palace in Tokyo is valued to be worth more that ALL OF CALIFORNIA!
Who could possibly believe this but the Japanese; oh and you!  What a
Joke.    Your kitchen in NJ, is the size of their house!
   The South Korean economy is down the tubes, how are they a success?
 They are certainly better off than there communist brethren in the
North, but that is due to the US helping them.   India is a hell hole,
have you ever been there?  Are you kidding me?
    The only reason China is on the map right now is CHEAP LABOR.
Once there labor costs catch up to the rest of the world (they are
about a 100 years behind everyone) there story will come to an end.
Incidently there whole success is based upon American purchasing there
goods.
   Why did you choose these countries, and yet avoid the fastest
ascending country in Europe?  Ireland!  They are now the second
strongest economy in Europe. Largely due to the flat tax. ie:  The
government getting the hell out of the way.
   Why did you avoid Europe but champion Asia?  Maybe you are a self
loathing white male?  Trying to make those of us with pride in our
European history of free markets and liberties feel guilty about our
past?  Where are you coming from chanmpioning Communist countries like
China?  Do you want that "SUCCESS" here?  I am completely confused by
your post?  Unless, you have a political slant to the left and will do
anything to defend it; including manipulation and deception!

Tim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM