> One can not, from Duany's comments, infer this is a good plan or the
> most appropriate plan for Asbury Park.

Talk about your strawmen - no one said that.  The point is from the
plan, the MOU, Duany's comments,etc. we do know EXACTLY WHAT THE PLAN
IS!!!

That's my point.  It couldn't be clearer that this plan is heavy on
residential, away from the tradional hotel/boarding house vacation
place that AP once was.

I simply don't understand why everyone flips when APartners does
something away from tourism, as if they have never heard that is the
plan.

Time to join with the rest of Monmouth County, which is a great place
to live, and move on with life.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM