If I was to blame someone I would blame Terrorist at Large Usama Bin Laden.
He planned and acted out the attack of the United States of America which occurred on September 11 th.

He had trained others to fly commercial aircraft as if they were nuclear bombs and crash them into our buildings.

That event caused our Government to have to adopt a plan to prevent the repeat of such attacks.

Prior to that event Sadam Hussien was the number one concern of every American who was worried about terrorist activity.

I remember a movie with Bruce Willis called "Armegedon" In the movie broken pieces of a meteor were crashing into New York City and a cab driver looking out his window screams; "Sadam Hussien is bombing us!"

Today, years later...

No other planes have been hijacked and used in a similar manner. Thank you Lord!

Saddam Hussien is captured. Thank You Lord!

The Taliban is out of power in Afganistan. Thank You Lord!

Afganistan is a democratic society. Thank You Lord!

Iraq is struggling through the early days of democracy just like America did in 1776 - 1863.  It took us over 80 years to get our act together.  Yet the opposition wants it done in 4.  Please don't forget it took us well in the 1960's to stop oppressing our black americans!

If you do not like the present Government... Vote against it in the next General Election.  Until then pick up a tool and start building, protecting and comforting our fellow Americans, instead of tearing down.

Don't be a Katrina in human form!

God Bless America!
God Bless The afflicted!
God Bless the Military!
God Bless The President!
The Congress, the Senate, The Jersey Shore, the chat members, the world.

Thank you for your Tender Mercies Oh God!

Kevin Brown

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park real estate Asbury park Seaside resort

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS