-Now you know i never blamed sonny boy for the hurricane.
I blame him for his lack of action prior to and immediately after
the hurricane passing through the area.
Yesterday he told us we should conserve fuel. So what does he do.
Takes a jet and a motorcade for some sight seeing and photo ops. He
should practice what he preaches. No politician needs to sightsee an
area in order to send help & relief. He should stay in Crawford,
where he seems to do the least amount of harm.

-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM