Title: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Who to blame
On 9/2/05 4:46 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In reference to BB's comment:

I pay close attention to conservative publications and blogs.  I
don't see anyone on our side calling your side un-American.
Try the Spice Girls for starters, or  if they're too pop-culture for you, Ambassador Joseph Wilson; he's the poster boy for all Americans targeted by this Karl Rove administration.

I was hoping he was just kidding.  I see people on the conservative side scream unpatriotic and unAmerican all of the time.  It’s on the blogs, the talk shows, the right wing press... You name it.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS