Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Who to blame
Date: 9/2/2005 5:11:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent on:

Dittohead!   Thank you Mario!  By the way you do know satire and
sarcasm when you read it, don't you?  How many times do I have to
read that my thinking is akin to McCarthyism before I have a little
fun and claim that I am like him?

Joe may have gone too far, but on a serious note, his original
intentions were good.  There were Commies here, Commies were un-
American and would have doomed us all if we didn't stop them.

Funny how I can get called names like McCarthyist without anyone
crying foul, but if I were to call one of you guys a Commie people
would erupt at me.  Double standards are fun!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In reference to BB82's  comment:
>

> I liked McCarthy.  I Long for the  old House Un-American
Activities
> Committee!!!
> McCarthy died totally discredited, and a pathetic drunk.  Only a
Rush
> history revisionist ditto-head would believe otherwise.

> If I were to "long" for a return of influence by any Republican,
it would  be
> for the likes of Eisenhower, or William Buckley, or even Barry
Goldwater: all
>  honorable men who didn't practice slime politics.
>

> ========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Who to
blame
> Date: 9/2/2005 3:15:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [...]
> Americans,
> > instead of tearing  down." that heloed contribute to Jefferson
> Parish
> > being  denied funds that WOULD HAVE SAVED LIVES. In fact, there
is
> >  nothing more American than speaking one's mind.
> >
> > tony
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > If I was to  blame someone I would blame  Terrorist at Large
> Usama
> > Bin   Laden.
> > > He  planned and acted out the attack of the United States of
> > America  which
> > > occurred on September 11 th.
> > >
> > > He had trained others to fly commercial aircraft as if they
> were
> > nuclear
> > > bombs and crash them into  our  buildings.
> > >
> > > That event caused our  Government to have to  adopt a plan to
> > prevent the
> >  > repeat of such  attacks.
> > >
> > > Prior to  that event Sadam Hussien was the number  one concern
of
> >  every
> > > American who was worried about terrorist   activity.
> > >
> > > I remember a movie with Bruce Willis  called  "Armegedon" In
the
> > movie broken
> > > pieces  of a meteor were  crashing into New York City and a
cab
> > driver  looking
> > > out  his  window screams; "Sadam Hussien is  bombing us!"
> > >
> > > Today,  years  later...
> > >
> > > No other planes have been hijacked  and  used in a similar
> manner.
> > Thank you
> > >  Lord!
> > >
> > > Saddam Hussien is captured. Thank  You Lord!
> > >
> > > The  Taliban is out of power in  Afganistan. Thank You Lord!
> > >
> > >  Afganistan is  a democratic society. Thank You Lord!
> > >
> > >  Iraq  is struggling through the early days of democracy just
> like
> > America   did
> > > in 1776 - 1863.  It took us  over 80 years to get our act
> > together.  Yet the
> > > opposition wants it done in 4.  Please  don't  forget  it took
us
> > well in the
> > > 1960's to stop  oppressing  our black americans!
> > >
> > > If you  do not like the present  Government... Vote against it
in
> > the  next
> > > General  Election.  Until then pick up a tool  and start
> building,
> > protecting  and
> > >  comforting our fellow Americans, instead of  tearing down.
> >  >
> > > Don't be a Katrina in human  form!
> >  >
> > > God Bless America!
> > > God Bless The   afflicted!
> > > God Bless the Military!
> > > God Bless The   President!
> > > The Congress, the Senate, The Jersey Shore, the chat
members,
> the
> > world.
> > >
> > >  Thank you for your Tender Mercies Oh  God!
> > >
> > >  Kevin  Brown
> >

> >  ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ---------------
----
> -~-->
> > Get fast access to your  favorite  Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo!
your
> home page
> > _Click  Here!_
> (http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM)
> >  ----------------------------------------------------------------
---
> -~->
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups  Links

-~-->
> Get fast access to your  favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
home page
> _Click  Here!_
(http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM)

Click Here!