--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I am suing the Governor and the Attorney General seeking an
> injunction from turning over the money, to give all the towns a
> chance to have the funds reallocated.

Why don't you sue our city council and Asbury Partners? The REAL money
we should have gotten for our assets would be more than the entire
state had to split up. Its more like Homeland Insecurity if you ask
me. The money should go to the places of real threat, major cities,
nuclear reactor sites, water supplies, etc. Backshit, ND gets more per
capitia than place like NYC, JC, etc.

Why don't do speak out on the real issues that affect your neighbors?
You need go no further than the boardwalk and Asbury Partners' offices.

You have the nerve to caution Skip about going to small claims court
over the Deal Lake boat landing?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM