Those are the facts, Dan.  I can't tell the story of what happened here
without mentioning that below. If there is a way to tell the story
without having to mention that let me know and I'll use it.

The important thing is that the fix here is not partisan. At both press
confernces I led off with my refusal to get into any of that, and also
that I am supported by people of both parties, and am hoping to work
with anyone from any party who wants to help.

I just want to fix it without having to blame anyone. This is too
important.  Wall Township has our drinking reservoir to protect.  They
have the largest private airport in the country to protect. Does it
make sense to allocate nothing to Wall?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM