Give it up already.  He is trying to do some good.  Rather than just complaining how Asbury did not receive money, he is trying to help the situation.  Just because it does not follow YOUR agenda, does not make it less important.  Why not file your own lawsuit?  You know NYC lawyers, Donal Trump, etc.  I am sure they could offer you advice / services.

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just love election season! The Homeland Security funds
> distribution was an issue in June, but it isn't until 6 weeks
before
> an election that Cain & Abel become aware that their towns aren't
> getting any. These guys will sell their souls to get elected as
> populists. And lawyers, who are always looking for an angle to
make
> a buck, are more than happy to act as middlemen for the
politicians'
> souls.

Listen, I'm all for new police equipment and fair sharing of money.
Not to say that we lost more that what Tom is seeking by the council
cowing to Asbury Partners. However,

This looks partisan,
smells like partisan,
and taste likes partisan.