Was that property taken by ED or did partners buy it?

And I may be wrong but I thought I read that any property taken by ED must be developed within 1 year according to the agreement.  Is this true?

wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Today the demolition of the former Ambassador Hotel was started. About
half the building is a pile of rubble. The building was formerly known
as the Palace Hotel.

That makes two "Palaces" razed in the name of redevelopment.

Werner (I'm not in control) Baumgartner

Yahoo! for Good

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS