"I'm available to debate these issues with him or his surrogates in
person, on equal terms at any time and place they wish."

Most gracious of you, but how could anyone meet with the screen name
of a person embarrassed to sign anything he writes?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM