--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can you claim you aren't accusing anyone of commiting a
crime?
> You say someone is going to go to jail.  That only happens if
> someone commits a crime.  Keady says he wants the prosecutor to
> investigate.  The prosecutor only investigates crime.
>
> From the time you started posting to this board you were calling
> people in Asbury Park criminals.  I pointed that out in that
column
> I wrote about you quite some time ago.
>
> You calling people around here criminals is old news.

I thought you said I called them stupid not criminals? We're back to
that eh Tom? I don't mean this as an insult, but I think you have a
personality disorder. When the city disavowed the plan and tried to
first explain it at the council meeting remember your reaction when
we spoke in the parking lot afterwards? You said that it was very
suspicious that the city only disavowed the plan when it was pointed
out they had to amend what was touted as the plan and COULD get
something in return. You even laughed how the ordinance adopting the
plan specified January that the Planning Board was given a plan
dated March. You joked how they would defend that that their
calendar has March before January. Have you been called in and
talked to? I still have those suspicisions you voiced that night and
I think they warrant investigation. It is quite different to say a
crime has been committed and to say that one may have been
committed. The long and short of it is that there are great
irregularities and things that challenge reality. They must be
investigated. I assume you are immune to a government acting this
way. I am not.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM