--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nancy Shields misquotes again!

Oh, now she misquotes huh? You didn't think so in JK's case ala
prosecutor. While she did not quote all of what you said she did not
misrepresent what you said. I heard the same thing.

Tom, I like you and I think you're a decent fellow, but because you
have a contract with the city, that colors anything you say about
the city in public, especially at the city council meetings.

For instance, after the city approved your contract again, I kidded
you that you could go up to the dais and get your check. That is
after you reprimanded me for calling Loffredo to task for his lies.
While you made some good points in the pay to play ordiance, I have
trouble knowing what is sincere and what is protecting your bread
and butter.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM