--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 8:50 PM +0000 1/25/06, bluebishop82 wrote:
> >...I've
> >warned the world about liberal judges that have no respect for
> >private property rights and make up laws.  Liberals gave us Kelo,
> >and now their pinko-commie disrespect for private property rights
> >coninues at a local level with this decision.
>
> Just because liberal pinko-commie judges say it's OK to condemn
private property for economic development purposes doesn't mean
municipalities have to. [condemn, that is]  ~joe

Just commenting:
Blue Bishop said: "Liberals gave us Kelo, and now their pinko-commie
disrespect for private property rights continue at a local level with
this decision".  So, Bishop, just what did you mean in this statement?

1.  What's wrong with being a Liberal?

2.  Who YOU calling a pinko-commie?

3.  What IS a pinko-commie, Mr. Atty. at Law?
    Is that like being a little-pregnant? Black? Gay?

4.  Why the Label, or the name-calling?

5.  Do you equate ALL Democrats as being pinko-commies, liberals?

My take is that for being Liberal, meaning, FREE instead of
encumbered and restricted, I have to put up with a "strict
constructionist"?  Code language for Southerners who crossed-over to
Republican, at the year 1964-65 for the Civil Rights Act, giving ME
the Right to Vote and the right to sit in the front seat of the bus?
Aren't you the guy that said "racism doesn't exist in AP"? Just
checking. Watch out for FLAMES!