--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

They will pay full city taxes ,no school taxes for ten years.Why
should they pay school taxes right now? I doubt there will be many if
any school age kids moving in there anytime soon. That's an incentive
to buy. Can you see many people buying condos and paying over $16,000
dollars in taxes?? When the abatements are over I bet State aid will
be reduced. It's a balancing act of funding.