I am sorry.  I did not realize you were the moderator of this forum.

Funny that you complain about my bitching and moaning.

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> C'mon Joe  You should know by now.  You are wrong and she is right!
>   "I apologize if my attempts at prodding you to raise the bar on
your own program"

>   Maybe more important would be reporting facts rather than opinion.

Allan

What is your problem? You lurk on this forum, do nothing to improve
issues in AP and bitch and moan on a quarterly basis and ask questions
that everyone answered months ago. Then you make smart-ass comments
like this.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS