--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am sorry.  I did not realize you were the moderator of this forum.
>
>   Funny that you complain about my bitching and moaning.

I would not if you complained about something valid. What I objected to
you is jumping on the bandwagon when Joe took Maureen to task over her
aqttempt at humor. Sorting of walking over to two people fighting and
kicking the person on the ground. What makes you think Maureen doesn't
report the facts? How many council meetings have you gone to to judge
what she reports?