"I would think and I'm sure the owners of the Wonder Bar known they
will get the money they put into the bar back and alot more."

And still people wonder, why is a fool so easily parted from his
money?  Fred you must be working for the Fishy one, is it your
stupidity or guile that causes you to make such a statement?

Ask Leonard of Anybody's; for his liquor license, business and 10,000
square feet of land, Larry offered "the money [he] put into the bar
…and alot [less]" $200,000.  The liquor license is worth more than
$300K, or ask George at HoJo's; Larry has had him tied up for 4 years
on a promise to pay $250K; to date, zilch–not even promises.