"This forum is degenerating to name calling. Not's its purpose."

Hard to say what the forum's "purpose" may be; I think the product
reflects the contribution, seems to me there are two universes
represented here.

Those having the courage to stand behind their statements and
positions by identifying who they are, and the gutless, hiding behind
various sobriquets having little or no connection to their individual
identity.

Stage set for an unequal game and playing field, the cowards, or black
team, have license to state any gossip, slur or falsehood against the
brave white team, resulting in falsehood mimicking statement and bias
posing as fact.

In the not too distant past, the two camps seemed more directly lined
up in support or derision of the waterfront plan; with the collapse of
Larry's charade as developer, the "blacks" have little left to proffer
than to attack those who predicted the Fishy fraud.