--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

The Bankruptcy Turstee, with the approval of
> the Judge, gets to dispose of the contract.  Local land use law is
> irrelevant.
>
> What do you think, a Federal Judge as to appear before the Asbury
Park
> Planning Board to ask for permission to make his ruling?

Woah, now there's a stretch, that local land use law is irrelevent.
Local land use law and zoning are the defacto regulations for land
development and cannot be changed except by appropriate process of the
municipality.

Your suggesting that I could force the operation of that hog farm of
mine on the property I purchased from you through the action of a
bankruptcy filing in spite of the zoning being residential.

Not a hogs chance in H-ll of that happening.

Werner