--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A friend of mine said it best when the plan was being voted on. If
> any member of the City Council had property east of Heck/Bergh/Grand
> they would not have voted to condemn all by eminent domain.

And there is always the rumour (hey there Skip old bloke) that certain
properties were eliminated from being taken because of friends on the
Council. Recently you remember both the Mayor and Deputy Mayor promised
that Mrs. K's property will not be taken. I make my living from eminent
domain and I don;t think anyone's should be condemned.