On 2/27/06 4:56 PM, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I always thought that Main Street should be for stores.  All those
> Municipal Buildings would be better as ratables.

I agree.

> I also always wondered about having two fire stations, on on each side
> of the railroad, bcause God forbid if a fire truck ever had to wait for
> the train.
>
> Springwood Avenue has plenty of room.

I've never really thought about it, but is that the only fire department for
Asbury Park?  I always thought it was the biggest one but not the only one.

How is it a town the size of Asbury Park would only have one, but a town the
size of Belmar has about 4?  Granted, they are all volunteer fire companies
but they sure saved my ass a few weeks ago.