--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Joe and Tommy, keep defending your city funded  livelihoods.

Gerry,

Do I really deserve a cheap shot like this?  I've been going to council
meetings and saying the same things I've been saying since I was a
teenager, long before these guys were in office and long before I ever
received an appointment (an appointment to which I beat out other
firms, was the lowest bidder, interviewed twice, and have come in as
much as 25% under budget each year since I've had it).  Do I really
deserve that cheap shot?

That would also be long before you ever rolled into the City.