At 10:48 AM -0500 3/5/06, traderdube wrote:
>Yeah, Joe, Jerry did say them, but worse is repeating them, as nauseum.
>
>I'll tell you what you might do to alleviate the strain on your moral
>blinders, get a  copy of Joni  Mitchell's Both Sides Now,
>take a listen and take heed.

Dennis, no one questioned Jerry's use of "white woman" and "black woman" and
his posts that effectively called the mayor a racist. (OK.. Tom Deseno said a
little something.) But the majority of everyone on this board -- including
people who were there and even some people who weren't there -- let Jerry's
comments slide unquestioned and took his report of events as fact.

Let's see you -- and Dan -- give Jerry the same advice you've each given me.