--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not talking about AP Partners I'm talking about Metro. I would
> think they have a case and I think a judge would agree.

What are you talking about? The 6 month deadline applies to Partners
and was expired before Metro even entered the scene. Metro has nothing
to do with the subject at issue. Are you familar at all with the
underlying documents governing the redevelopment? If not why? Don't
answer. If you were familar you'd be critical too.