> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <apoojo@> wrote:

Sorry Dan but that's his way of not answering the questions and
statements. We were asking questions to the group for discussion,
let's discuss. He called us liars. I have a reliable source and by
Asburycooch's response I see my source is right on the money. Sorry
but I will not release any names. People in this city and group take
this stuff to personal and sometimes have their own agenda. My
question is why isn't anybody in this group discussing this very
important issue. Half of your tax dollars goes to the schools.  No
other Town would put up with this. Maybe the group took the weekend
off or they just don't want to offend their friends on the BOE or are
they are just anti city council?. Hopefully the back row will come to
the plate, just to get the questions and statement that APoojo and I
made would be enought to get the Press involved. Nancy Shieds should
really start asking questions. DOF said that the city takes their
their suggestions, maybe the BOE would. The Gadfly should set her
sight on them.

> > >Frank:
> > i do not consider myself a hit and run artist, if you remember i
> > defended you months ago when BB was attacking you about the
district
> > being in the 3rd year of not meeting goals.  if my memory serves
me
> > correct, you never would answer his question, you won't answer
freds
> > question about insurance, and since you did not answer my two
> > questions. or statements, i will have to think them to be
correct,
> > and question why you won't these questions.I know your smart,
> > honest ,sincere, dedicated and the non answering makes no sense
> > unless there is something to hide or perhaps you made bad
decisions
> > and are upset with them , i do not know only you can explain.
> >

> I think one of Frank's points is that you and Fred have not
identified
> who you are and who your sources are by first and last names.
Without