--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <asburycheech@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:

So Fran what are you saying you don't want or can't tell the group
the Truth? So I take it my source was right? You can't do the budget
in Close Exec. What are we looking at a 30 or 40 cent tax increase?
It's Ok Fran you can tell the group. They're still vote for you guys.
Next year may be a different story though. Show us Lewis's Contract.
I was told it wasn't in the Newspaper because nobody had it. But we
know somebody must have it, somewhere. You seem like the type of guy
who wouldn't throw it away unless they didn't give you one. Be a man
and show it.

 Tell us why the Board didn't change Insurance Companys.