--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another shooting in AP yesterday.  This is the biggest problem in the city
> right now.  Unless corrected, Asbury will not have to worry about what goes
> where or how much this property is going for.  The drugs, crime etc is the
> problem.  This is where the effort should be first.
>

> ---------------------------------
> New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
> big.

People parents today are working 2 jobs some working 3 just to pay the
bills.There isn't famlies sitting at Dinner tables that much any more.Talking
about the days things.Alot things are blame on our Police Force the Lou
Jordan',Mark Kimmon's ChrisBuren's they inherited the Drug problem & are just
trying to help they didn't put that gun & or the drug in the hand of the person
it all starts at home first.I am disable with Epilepsy I walk this streets
every day they our police force making better than it was before Lou Jordan.
Our present police force
 are make changes known.And it going to piss off people you are losing $$$$
because of it & they will do stupid things without thinging first.No one is
perfect here we all learn from our mistakes.Our youth in Asbury Park need more
guidance.Something they didn't for have awhile from this City years ago.Look
what Jim Keady did with that Soccer program.I was walking down Main near
Summerfield a couple weeks back a kid was packing Cigar with Pot.Look at me
told if I call the Police he jam my Cell down my throat I call police right
away when the kid seen me  call he ran like a jet.Havn't seen him there
since.Keeping them in Jail longer wouldn't hurt Give them a Broom have them
clean the streets wouldn't hurt either if they get arrested for these drug.If
the City going hire a Expert hire one for how deal with our youth first because
they was forgotten about for a very long time.Veterans store the Little League
eqiutment & other things in our building 5 years ago the person would just
throw everything in the Room at the end of the year for the winter makes you
wonder how they ran the little league the person running it known is differant.

 Entirement should be on our Waterfront not all these Condos we can Benefit
alot from that down the road.Jobs,Money coming in.More Basketball courts on the
East Side & West Side.There isn't that many jobs for these kids in Asbury Park
area.We have kids playing football across from Corbo on Main St.Like I said in
the last City Council meeting it was nice see people talking about our youth
lets not forget thats  people that will running this down the road.

James Grabe
Veterans Allaince
Asbury Park N.J.