This city government has pissed away so many opportunities to bring
substantial funds to the city. Just chalk up the original RA to the
rats Weldon and Aaron and a naive Council. The council didn't even
belong at the table. None of them had any business sense. Who among
them has made a go in private business? Melina left Bell Labs and
started a business that went under. Loffredo is still a real estate
salesman (obvious conflict of interest here). Bruno was a fireman or
fire marshall. What does Sanders do? Labor Ready? Music?

Amateurs. I offer them free service worth $50K-$100K to get millions
for the Triangle and they sabatoge me. Why? Because I came out
against them in the past election. That's having the best interests
of the city at the forefront? They still haven't settled the issue
of the Triangle. You can't get a straight answer out of them.

They have a chance to get money from Metro to amend the WRP and
rebuild C-8 and what do they do? They embarass themselves by
disavowing the WRP (and maybe break the law).

Rita constantly questions the bills. IN the past months there has
been approvals of thousands of dollars for office furniture. You ask
but can't find out exactly what or how much was bought. Once there
was an expense of over $600 for a chair. Who approves this crap? I
have a more expensive chair but I am paying for it. You want that
type of stuff, go out into the private sector and earn it.