Well apoojo you seem to have the advantage of knowing who I am
without me knowing who you are.

The reason you don't remember me, based upon the names you brought
up below, is that you are clearly a half generation older than I am.
My guess is 7 to 10 years older. Just to prove to you I know a
little something about your generation in AP, let's see if I can
identify some of the people you are refering to below.

Chico = I knew a guy they called Chee Chee from third ave. who I
think was there the night Artie Dello was killed.  Is that who you
mean? Or do you mean Mr. C, but Mr. C is a bit older than you. Other
than that I don't know.

Ducky = Fornicola.

Johnny Cag = I remember the name but I can't remember the rest.
Caggiano?  I'm recalling something about a store and the name Johnny
Cag.  Could be a different guy though.

T Rozza = Tommy Rozza, Neil's brother and Blade's son.  RIP.

Nicky Al = Nicky Aldarelli.

Fat Tommy = Tommy Aldarelli, RIP.  I hung out with his younger
brother Micheal.

Butch B = Butch from the Pony?

The Filosos = Friends with my oldest sister; she has me by 7 years.

The rest of your friends I might remember with more info.

As for the pool, if you mean the Monte Carlo, I was about 5 or 6
when they tore it out so I doubt you saw me there.  If you mean 7th
ave., my family shared a locker with JAP's family every year through
my teens.  Jimmy Condos (of JIMI) was a lifeguard at the time.

As for Arcades, I hung out at Lee's inside convention hall.  Jimmy
Bruno worked there giving out change at the time.  I had high score
on Sinbad and Joker Poker and I'll gladly take you on in pin ball to
this day to prove to you who I am. ;-)  Later on it was owned by Joe
Pallato, who would give you 2 for one on quarters.

So how did I do?  Are you about 50?  I'm 42.  You can check me out
in APHS Driftwood Yearbook class of '82 (the "five percenter"
years). Or in Werner and Frank D'Alessandro's new book on Holy
Spirit (I saw a picture of me in there when I was 10). What year did
you graduate APHS?

On what street did you grow up?

<bluebishop82@>