--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What's sad is that you got dumped from the Wonder Bar and now you go
across the street and going to save the Baronet. Another guy who
lives out of town and does nothing but complain. I'm sure Fasano is a
straight shooter I know his past. He's in it for the money just like
everyoneelse. Fasano and his Partners could have bought the tax liens
in 2001, why didn't they? Maybe because they wanted to wait and then
jump on the bandwagon. Buy property then will try and flip it or it
will be taken by condemnation make good money then cry that it was
taken. It's one big game. Depitro has done the same thing. He got
over once but not twice. Why would anybody buy property knowing it's
going to be taken??? I don't agree with Dan they will get back every
penny they put into the buildings back plus more. Time will tell once
again. Where were you in 2002 when the plan was approved? Everyone
wanted to save that stupid tillie and the other dump the Stone Pony
now you come late and want to save the Bowling Ally, The Fast Lane
and the Baronet. Would of, could of, should of, DIDN'T. AP Partners
own the rights deal with it. Run up the value, it doesn't make a
difference they will be taken or relocated if wish. I bet they take
more cash and not move. The Baronet has been closed for 20 years now
that there is talk that it will be taken it suddenly going to open,
what a surprize. We'll not fools in this city neither are the Judges
who will decide the value. Take a poll of the residents they will say
tear those dumps down ASAP. They city the decision to go residential
your stuck with it. They did it for one reason a strong tax base.
They will have that.

"What a sad place this is where the vast majority have no clue as to
> the realities of this redevelopment and then praise any action
taken
> however contrary to the public good and due process."
>
> Well written and oh so true Werner. The next post from ?Fred? goes
in the exact
> opposite direction...
>
> "Stop crying Werner, didn't you say you wanted more height? You
anti
> re-development guys can have a party too."
>
> Anti-Redevelopment guys?, what kind of remark is that? Fasano said
it best, the
> waterfront is the no-development zone. More important, if the
citizens of asbury park
> don't watch out, the redevelopment guys are going to destroy every
single thing that
> makes asbury special and there will be condos from deal lake to
wesley lake with
> perhaps a house of worship or two built in-between. That way a
select few will get to enjoy the boardwalk
> and asbury's tax payer financed refurbished beaches. Beaches that
will house exclusive access
> for those chosen few who made the lists to buy into the private
beach clubs and exclusive
> condos along the mile of ocean front that once was where it was at.
>
> I am enjoying all the strolls down memory lane that are being
taken, to bad the strolls are in some
> kind of code that no one can understand. Worse is the ridiculous
way that every prior post is included in some
> one line posts so that even a scrolling finger needs to take a time
out.

> The Asbury schools need printers, what else do they need? Instead
of kicking the living shit out of an insurance
> contract, how about informing us what the kids need? It would be
the easiest way of getting the kids what they need.
> Because in spite of all the kick in the head the people who live
and work in Asbury have received all these years,
> the people of Asbury Perk are resilient and caring and giving and
all that it takes is someone or something be legit in need and
> and we will deliver.
>
> Two years for benches on the boardwalk and Bruno and Johnson think
the bullshit they just laid on us has real teeth. What's worse
> about it is they are building cheap benches, one way benches. The
old ones went both ways, appropriate that they should do the same