--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry but the vast majority of RESIDENTS are like me.

Complacent? Sheepish? I hope not.

> Speaking of assholes the people who I talk to think your one by
the way you act and sound at council meetings

Are you speaking to council members, Aaron or Fishman?

> the only people who clap for you is Rita
> Gerry and Maureen, good following.

I'm not running a popularity contest. I speak the truth no matter
who likes it or not. If that is all that are with me then fine, all
three are good people who care about this city. But even if alone, I
would continue to speak.

> Mr know it all from NY big deal.

No big deal. I don't need the attention. I know a lot about real
estate, that's it. More than Asbury Partners and our city
government. I also know right from wrong and when smoke is being
blown up my ass.

> Just another carpetbagger.

I guess it takes outsiders to see the inherent value of the city.
But I resent your remark. Carpetbaggers take. I gave. I pay taxes
and have just as much a right as anyone here no matter how long they
have been here. You don't like it? Move. The longer you've been here
and done nothing or kept quiet while all fell around you, the more
you are to blame.