> The clock should of started ticking once the 1st Ave Pav was
redone
> (even with the yellow paint).
>
> Why? The fixed that gas leak which made the building a great
danger.
> Completely gutted and rerocked the interiors,creating new retail
> spaces and removed the ramps, after someone happened to crash into
> it. Now, that Pav has been completely redone, was issued a CO, and
> completey rented.
>
> How much in taxes is being paid on that Pav?
>
> To me, the clock for the rest of the work should of started last
> summer. (worst case).

Under the supplemental agreement they now have until 2010 to finish
the pavillions - 8 years after the RA (9 years after the MOU). Thos
who raised this and other issues are labled as critics who just want
to complain. Amateurs on both sides of this redevelopment. The motto
on the City shield should read "Operor non silicis navis."