I saw his last message, also, so when I read that he had passed on,
I thought it was a joke and dismissed it.  I last saw Joe at a
council meeting and I sat next to Kate.  I had been given a hug and
a kiss by JoeyD, who I didn't always agree with, but I admired his
spunk! I thought he was a really cool person and was a lightning
rod, because he got his point across and he got the job done! I had
just seen a message asking for a trailer, for the Pride Parade and
the July 4th Parade.  I had called my daughter and gave her the
phone number to call, if she could secure one through Reed Trucking.
Now, I have to tell her that Joey has gone on. Funny, it was my
husband who showed me the small piece in the Press.  I hope that the
Coaster and The Tri-City News give Joe the recognition he deserves,
for galvanizing our Gay Community, Minorities and other down-trodden
groups, he tried to help.  I'll always remember him fondly, because
he tried to Make A Difference! He made one in my life, God Bless Him!
Sharon
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>    As I read your posts, I was a bit confused as to who you all
were talking about because I just read JoeD's apparent "LAST" email
about Mr Miller  from the NY Times.  Talk about "Famous Last Words,
RoseBud!"  Way to go Joe!
>      Like Joe, the journalist, I imagine that in my end, my
professionalism would shine and I'd type faster too. I met him twice
in my bids for BOE.  Don't think he supported me, but I enjoyed
reading his words and his apparent zest for life in Asbury Park.

>   Shangazi
>
>         "Joe D'Andrea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Date:  Sun, 30 Apr 2006
07:45:56 -0400    Subject:  Re: [AsburyPark] from today's NYTimes
Mr. Miller desperately needs a fact checker.
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <siberine@> wrote:

> > We have all lost a great person in this town. Joe D'Andrea has
passed
> > on. What he has done for Asbury Park speaks volumes. Sorry for
the
> bad
> > news.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Rod "I already miss you" Siberine
> >
> I just got the news while watching the Sopranos. I talked to Joe
via
> email yesterday after C-8's demise and asked him how he was
feeling.
> I've only known Joe a short time and he befriended me. He was an
> intelligent and witty person who cared a lot about this city and
his
> community. He will be sorely missed. My sympathies to Will and
Joe's
> family and friends.

>         Asbury park home   Asbury park nj   Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure   Asbury park real estate   Asbury park

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.