--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We have all lost a great person in this town. Joe D'Andrea has passed
> on. What he has done for Asbury Park speaks volumes. Sorry for the bad
> news.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Rod "I already miss you" Siberine

I seen Joey D. on Cookman Ave. one day I was telling him how nice it would be
to have a Picture of this Flags how the bottom was a Civil Service Peace Flag
given to by a WWII U.S.M.C. Veteran one above it a Pearl  Harbor Flag at the
the VFW building when I got home he had sent me a picture.The bottom is
Red,White,& Blue just like the Top it would be nice to have some more Peace in
this town among all of us People.When people like Joey pass away they can never
be replace we should all  learn to work together to make Asbury Park the best
on the Jersey Shore it all comes down to teamwork people working together.Think
about the next time you look at those Flags flying in the Wind.

James P.Grabe
Patriot Officer
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.