He was one tough editor, but Joe D'Andrea was almost always right.
We'll miss him lots, despite the sharp rebukes.
We're trying to get together a spot on the show this week to allow people to call in and come into the studio to talk about Joe and give tribute to him. Tentative schedule is 8:30 to 9.
Maureen

In a message dated 4/30/2006 1:29:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
Message: 10
   Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 07:45:56 -0400
   From: Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: from today's NYTimes

Mr. Miller desperately needs a fact checker.

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463
Speak up - It's America!!

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS