Oakdorf -
Can't find your posting, but I believe it was you who asked when AP
is going to tax the Asbury Tower.
Thought is was only fair to ask the residents how they feel about
that idea. Below is one response and she invites you to correspond
with her directly:

>From Ms. Kiz - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                 TAX FREE ASBURY TOWER!!!!!!!!

We are 402 seniors who paid our taxes during the past sixty years.
Where do you get off complaining about something that may be in your
future?

Our generation paid their taxes, supported their government, and
fought in two wars.

What has your generation done for the government? Protests, lack of
respect for all but "ME" generation. Taken God out of school, courts,
and even towns.

I am still paying income taxes on my government pension which was
taxed earlier. So I am taxed twice!!! Plus SS is also taxed again
twice.

Tell me, why don't you go after the folks on SSI for any kind of
disability today which is something my generation would not have
dreamed of.  To add to that, my parents and grandparents (all
citizens) would never dream of a handout but your generation expects
it.

Please contact me as I would love to have you be a guest speaker at
our association meeting. You need to see the seniors who paid so much
more than you will ever pay.

I can only offer to pray for you. You are misled. Judge not less you
be judged with the same standards.