Just came back from the Post Office, traveled on Grand Avenue.

My blood is boiling ! Regarding the no parking within 25 feet of
corners - The curbs (most of them) are yellow no parking zones. I think
everyone understands what a yellow curb indicates.

Now there are new SIGNS that say "No parking here to corner" in
ADDITION TO THE YELLOW CURBS !!!!

The visual clutter and redundency created is unbeleivable. On top of
that Public funds were used to purchase and install the signs.

Some right next to existing other sign posts.

AAAHHHHHGGGGGGG (Screaming at the stupidity of this City)

Werner