Is it just me or did concerned heterosexual citizens voice concerns on this
issue.  I do remember them being concerned that the Market Street Mission will
not be performing background checks via Social Security Numbers as the County
and the Salvation Army do.  This would mean the felons and the Megan's Law sex
offenders that they would turn away could stay at Asbury Ave & Memorial.

They would be released around 7 AM out onto the street where a children's
school bus stop is, not to mention a clear walking path for teenagers heading
north to the high school from AP's southside.

While heterosexuals are not the only ones that have children in Asbury Park,
the majority of children in the at-risk proposed area around the Mission seem
to belong to heterosexual parents.

Please ask the families over here how they feel about the prospect of sex
offenders and felons around the corner from where their children play due to
Market Street's decision not to perform the most minimum efforts to ensure
their children's safety and I am sure that you will here those deafening
heterosexual voices against the mission.

Respectfully,
Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM