I'm looking at all this from afar, and I can understand how sometimes rules have to be made in order to prevent the potential abuse of a situation by even one person. Life is full of rules like that, and it harkens back to what is so often said by teachers in school--"It's a shame that one of you has to spoil it for all the rest."

If Asbury really does become a busy place, I can see where at one point people (both tourists and residents of all of the proposed condos) fighting for right of way on the boardwalk, and enforcing things now seems to me to be a wise decision. Why can't they make some kind of bicycle lane, similar to the Pinellas trail in Florida, or the bicycle lanes in Germany? I have lived in all three places, and this seems to me like a reasonable alternative to a total ban.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS