Well, I can see you are very skilled in the use of capital letters.
But, what I don't get is this. You are right...it's a board WALK.
And it's a great one.
I love it.
But go down there right now....7:31 pm and you'll notice that there's very very
few people
walking there. It's a wide open landscape, with plenty of room for both bikes
and walkers.
What i'm not hearing here is any form of cooperation...you just want to
relegate all of us
cyclists to the dirty streets, filled with potholes, and broken glass, and rude
drivers that
don't respect us.
If the boardwalk was filled with people, I'd agree with you, but it's not.
Furthermore, I don't understand at all why I can't ride my bike there later in
the evening,
say after 9 pm when the boardwalk is deserted. Why can't they just change the
hours to
say bike riding is allowed from 9 pm to 9 am.
Do you see a problem in that?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> LOOK WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, DIG UP SOME OLD PHOTOS, TALK TO OLDTIMERS,
USE
> SOME COMMON SENSE.   IT'S A BOARDWALK! - BOARDWALK! - BOARDWALK! -
BOARDWALK!