Title: Posts and names
Steve said:
Another person afraid to even put their signature with at least a Real name to it at the end of their Posts?  Maybe that make someone just "Nobody", huh?

I do not believe that a Yahoo group should require people to post their names in order to make a comment.  Many people, including myself, simply do not think about adding our name to the post.  In many cases, people who have been posting for years are known to just about everyone anyway.  So, I wouldn’t say people are afraid to put their name on the post.

Lazy maybe.    But does it really matter?

I believe you asked me for my name once as well so I will give it this one time and most likely forget to add it ever again.  For anyone who does not know who I am and cares to find out.  My name is:
Gary Wien
I do not live in Asbury Park, but work in town nearly every day of the week.  I am the publisher of Upstage Magazine, an arts and entertainment monthly which is distributed in Asbury and several towns throughout Monmouth, Mercer, Middlesex and Ocean Counties.  I have been coming to Asbury Park since I was about 6 years old and have lived in Belmar for over 15 years.

Lighty has been a screen name of mine for over well over a decade.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS