--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Will Asbury Park become a place the wealthy come to retire?  Will all
of
> Monmouth County?

That is up to market forces, which are much more efficient than any
government controlled economy. I think the past century has proved
that. If homes become too expensive for enough people to buy, then the
prices will adjust. I don't think being born or raised in a place gives
anyone the right to be able to buy a house there less than what the
market dictates. I was born and raised in Park Slope. Should I be able
to buy a brownstone that goes for $2 million for anything less? What
gives me or anyone else that right?