--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ever hear of ClearChannel?  They own over 1400 Radio Stations, and
> have systematically converted a LARGE percentage of them into "Right
> Wing Talk Radio" from Music Stations!

ClearChannel is getting what it deserves.  Less listeners equals less
money.  Plus, Howard Stern is better on satelite :)

> Do some research, buddy, and you'll sound more legitimate!  Naming 3
> Semi-Liberal NYC Papers doesn't mean most in the country are Liberal!

I never thought of the Village Voice as "semi-liberal."  I also doubt
that the statistics you are quoting are on the weblinks you supplied
us earlier (BTW - thanks, I'll read them tomorrow).

Where can I find the data to back up your claims on the media so I can
evaulate your claims?

Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM