If anything, the thing that bugs me about our ultra connected society is that
it seems to
shorten peoples attention spans. I don't think people savor the moments of
their lives the
same way anymore.
I know it's one of my pet peeves, but i'm really turned off by the way I see
kids clutching
their cell phones like it's a fashion accessory.
Personally, I like some down time from connectivity, and some privacy.
Of course, and not to sound like a hypocrite, but I actually work in the
internet biz, doing
websites for the medical industry.
I definitely agree with your comments about parents guiding their kids in the
right
direction.
I think I would've made a good parent.
Maybe it's not too late.